- Dark mode is here! 🌒
- Double clicking a screenshot now opens it in Preview
- Fixed some issues in Mojave where Shotty wasn't detecting screenshots saved to custom locations.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
We listened to your suggestions and added the #1 most requested feature:
- Keep your desktop clean: Easily change where screenshots are saved on your Mac
- Update: Follow these instructions to choose a custom screenshot folder.
- One for the developers: Screenshots from Simulator now appear in Shotty along with the rest of your screenshots.
Shotty's biggest upgrade yet. Annotate screenshots, Quick Look, Delete, and more. We've built the most requested features from our customers.
- Annotations: Quickly mark up screenshots with text and drawing.
- Delete all screenshots: Keep your desktop clean with a single click.
- Quick Look: Select a screenshot and press the spacebar to see a full-size preview.
- Show in Finder: Quickly locate your screenshots in the Mac's file system.
- Delete individual screenshots: For those embarassing screenshots.
Also fixed a bug where the order of screenshots would sometimes be displayed as oldest first.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots sometimes couldn't be dragged on of Shotty. Thanks to those of you who reported the issue. We're a small team working hard to make Shotty as useful and reliable as possible, and the response has been incredible.